Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Weekly Writing Prompts 5.2.12



My son is currently obsessed with Dr. Seuss. He loves the books and loves when mommy reads them to him, so this week WWP is inspired by the Seuss himself! Lets have a little fun with our writing this week!

Here are three Dr. Seuss quotes, pick one that speaks to you and write away dear ladies! Don't forget to link up by Sunday!

1. "Don't cry because it's over smile because it happens"

2." I like nonsense it wakes up the brain cells"

3."Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting! So... get on your way!"


Get on your writing way ladies! Link up, have fun and explore each others blogs!




Have fun creating!

~Tiffany

Remember if your not a blogger, please try a prompt too it is great exercise for your writing! Maybe you'll start a blog just to be able to link up your writing! ;) 



In Case You Missed It.
snippets from last weeks link up. 

"That is my prayer for myself- that I might come to this fullness of joy in my life rather than be weighted down by the disconnect that is of my own making."

"I was able to take my guard down and not be fearful of some one leaving me. I was finally able to let people in and be willing and okay with letting them go if needed."

2 comments:

  1. I'm talking about moving those mountains! 
    http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/faith-can-move-mountains.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm smiling....
    http://theenvelopekeeper.blogspot.com/2012/05/dr-seuss-writing-prompt.html

    ReplyDelete