Monday, April 30, 2012

Since this is "Write Better" month, I wanted to show you one of my favorite websites for all things "writing better." If you are a grammar nut (like me) you will especially like this website!

It's called WritingForward.com  and it has some great tip for everything from polishing your writing, to grammar help, to journal writing. To give you a taste, I have pulled out one of her posts that I go to every so often and re-read because it's not only informative, but inspiring . It's called 22 Best Writing Tips:

http://www.writingforward.com/writing-tips/the-22-best-writing-tips-ever

Looking forward to our meeting May 17, 7pm in Studio B (same room as last time!).

Happy Writing,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I'm headed over there right now to take a look.
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete